- Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff alleged misplacement of an I.V. in an emergency room causing a large wound in her right forearm and resulting in an extensive hospital stay which allegedly hastened her dementia symptoms.
- Dental Malpractice: Plaintiff alleged lack of informed consent when dentist performed a biopsy and removed a tooth causing permanent damage and constituting a “medical battery.”
- Plastic Surgery Malpractice: Plaintiff alleged defendant plastic surgeon negligently treated her upper chest area broken capillaries utilizing a laser treatment and failure to obtain informed consent. Blisters/burning developed post treatment. Defendant doctor had provided further procedures to treat the complications but future treatment was still needed.
- Insurance Agent Malpractice: Fire damaged a rental unit owned by plaintiffs. Defendant insurance agent alleged plaintiffs failed to renew fire insurance policy. Plaintiffs maintained multiple insurance policies on commercial and residential properties as well as auto, with agent during coverage period. Plaintiffs alleged failure to give adequate notice of expiration of policy.
- Pharmaceutical Malpractice: Plaintiff was given Coumadin pills by mistake instead of her diabetes prescription and suffered a stroke, subdural hematoma and brain hemorrhage. She underwent a craniotomy and two week stay in the hospital.
- Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff was admitted to the hospital for a hysterectomy during which the OB/GYN lacerated her rectum requiring colorectal surgical repair which was unsuccessful, requiring another surgery to place a colostomy bag which she wore for 5 months then was surgically removed. Incisional scarring and residual tenderness.
Spa Malpractice: Plaintiff underwent a series of laser treatments, the fourth of which burned her forehead and cheeks.
- Defendant alleges plaintiff failed to advise defendant’s technician of recent sun exposure and would have declined to administer treatments had she been so informed.
- Legal Malpractice: Plaintiff alleged defendant failed to obtain proper documentation/disclosures in divorce proceedings resulting in her agreement to a settlement that she would not have consented to with full knowledge of her ex-husband’s holdings.
- Legal Malpractice: Plaintiff alleged his attorney failed to file a timely objection to an Arbitration ruling which would have resulted in the arbitrator losing jurisdiction to award attorney’s fees as part of his award. The arbitrator issued an Award against the plaintiff including attorney’s fees.
- Plastic Surgery Malpractice: Plaintiff underwent a neck lift and alleged defendant doctor failed to appropriately treat a staph infection which develop